Thursday 28 June 2012

It's Not Goodbye Just Au Revoir

I am tooting my own horn here but I have been saying Au Revoir to soooo many people lately and I honestly have found that our 'It's not good-bye just au revoir' Helpful Hanky has been the perfect farewell gift.
First of all I had to say bye to all my lovely White Stuff buddies as I moved on to a new job at Oasis, I could have given everyone a hanky but then I would have ran out of stock! One of my best friends at White Stuff, Naomi, left a week later and then two of my Aussie friends Jess and Katherine left to go back to Aus. It was so nice being able to personalise them with my own special message on the back (it meant I didn't have to go shopping for a soppy farewell card too!)
Here are my a few of my besties with their hankies...good luck girls!

Love Tara x





No comments:

Post a Comment